Please be sure to answer the following four questions in essay
Please be sure to select articles from the links listed below. You cannot find articles online.
An essay to write an article, then please attach the number of the article you selected. Thank you.
To pass this assignment, you need to submit a two-page write-up for each article (so you are turning in 3 two-page papers). In your write-up, answer the following questions, in your own words:
1. Describe the research questions and hypotheses
2. How did the authors test their hypotheses?
3. What did they find and how do they interpret their findings?
4. Are you convinced by the results? Why or why not?
All assignments should be:
1. Typed or printed
2. Double Spaced
3. No more or less than two full pages long
4. 12-point font, Times or Times New Roman
5. Turned in via email to the course TA
Note: We take the plagiarism policy seriously. Please read it carefully before turning in your papers. These are to be your own work, not the work of groups. If we feel that your paper reflects group work (i.e., is sufficiently similar to another student’s work) the paper will not count and we may forward your names and the evidence of plagiarism to the provost.
These are the accepted articles for the Psych Research Pool’s alternative assignment. Your instructor may have additions or substitutions. On each of these websites, you’ll see an option on the right side to download a PDF of the article for free.
1. Seeing is believing but is hearing? Comparing audio and video communication for young children
2. Emotion perception across cultures: the role of cognitive mechanisms
3. Do dreams really guard sleep? Evidence for and against Freud’s theory of the basic function of dreaming
4. Thinking while walking: experienced high-heel walkers flexibly adjust their gait
5. Are competition and extrinsic motivation reliable predictors of academic cheating?
6. Computational Grounded Cognition: a new alliance between grounded cognition and computational modeling
7. Developmental trajectories of regulating attentional selection over time
8. Expertise in clinical psychology. The effects of university training and practical experience on expertise in clinical psychology
9. Age-related change in visual working memory: a study of 55,753 participants aged 8–75
10. Processes linking cultural ingroup bonds and mental health: the roles of social connection and emotion regulation
11. Degree of handedness, but not direction, is a systematic predictor of cognitive performance
12. Aesthetic and emotional effects of meter and rhyme in poetry
13. The evolution of holistic processing of faces
14. Short-term memory as a working memory control process
15. Exploring the movement dynamics of deception
16. Kindergarten children’s attachment security, inhibitory control, and the internalization of rules of conduct
17. Prospective memory, personality, and individual differences
18. Art images and natural scenes – but not natural faces – show consistent esthetic response in Alzheimer’s-related dementia
19. Does playing experience improve coaching? An exploratory study of perceptual-cognitive skill in soccer coaches
20. Cross-cultural differences in the processing of non-verbal affective vocalizations by Japanese and Canadian listeners
21. Cocaine dependent individuals and gamblers present different associative learning anomalies in feedback-driven decision making: a behavioral and ERP study
22. Facial expressions, emotions, and sign languages
23. Personality and personality disorders in urban and rural Africa: results from a field trial in Burkina Faso
24. Differences in the time course of learning for hard compared to easy training
25. Perceptual-cognitive expertise in elite volleyball players
26. Music training, cognition, and personality
27. Measuring individual differences in generic beliefs in conspiracy theories across cultures: Conspiracy Mentality Questionnaire
28. How tightly are production and comprehension interwoven?
29. Explicit recognition of emotional facial expressions is shaped by expertise: evidence from professional actors
30. Knowing too little or too much: The effects of familiarity with a co-performer’s part on interpersonal coordination in musical ensembles
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more