Topic: Leading Servant Organizations
Benchmark – Servant Leadership and the Greater Good
Research a servant leadership organization of your choice or one of the organizations listed on the “Individual and Corporate Servant Leaders” handout in the Topic Materials. Selections do not need to be limited to businesses. Entities such as hospitals or educational institutions are also acceptable. In a 750-1000 word paper, address the following.
1. Provide a summary of how the organization implements the principles of servant leadership in the way it interacts with or provide service to customers, hires and manages employees, and models its operations and policies.
2. Discuss specific commitments the organization makes to stakeholders and how implementing servant leadership affects not only the organization, but also the community and the common good.
3. Knowing that most organizations do not function with the principles of servant leadership as part of their operations, discuss how the concepts and behaviors associated with servant leadership might be a source of conflict or might create operational challenges within the organization. Provide examples to support your ideas and discuss specific ways the organization’s leader has addressed these challenges.
4. What do you see as the greatest benefits for organizations that adopt the principles of servant leadership as their operational model? Provide specific examples to justify your opinions.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
LDR-630-RS-Individual and Corporate Servant Leaders.docx ATTACHED
1. Simon Sinek: Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe
View “Simon Sinek: Why Good Leaders Make You Feel Safe,” located on the TED website (2014).
2. The CEO of Popeye’s Says Becoming a “Servant Leader” Helped Her Turn Around the Struggling Restaurant Chain
Read “The CEO of Popeye’s Says Becoming a ‘Servant Leader’ Helped Her Turn Around the Struggling Restaurant Chain,” by Goudreau, located on the Business Insider website (2015).
3. TheThe Baltimore Ravens’ John Harbaugh Discusses Servant Leadership
View “The Baltimore Ravens’ John Harbaugh Discusses Servant Leadership,” by Smart CEO Magazine, located on the YouTube website (2013).
4. Top Midsize Workplace: AutomationDirect.com
Read “Top Midsize Workplace: AutomationDirect.com,” by Tierney, located on the AJC.com website (2014).
5. Why Isn’t Servant Leadership More Prevalent?
Read “Why Isn’t Servant Leadership More Prevalent?” by Heskett, from Forbes.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more