Topic：（read book book name is between the world and me）
times new rome 12
2 pages double space
follow the instructions below
4. WRITE A REFLECTION PAPER
• At least two typed pages, double spaced, one-inch margins
• You MUST include the following:
o Why did you choose this book? Include the Title and Author and give at least
two reasons you chose it
o Provide an overview of the story’s content, which includes the main
characters, the main conflict, and the resolution to the problem. (Or for
non-fiction, a summary of main points and examples)
o Explain how the book illustrates the theme you identified. Please use at least
4 direct quotes with the page numbers from the text to support your
o Explain why you would or would not recommend this book to a friend. Be sure
to include the overall message or main points of the work.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
• Your Reflection Essay is due the first week of School.
• You will meet with the teacher / staff member who sponsored the book and turn in the
essay after discussing it with your group.
• The sponsor will assess your participation in the discussion and evaluate the paper based
on the rubric below:
Scoring Standards: Each item receives a score of 1 (low) – through — 5 (high)
1 = Substandard 2 = Severely lacking 3 = Adequate 4 = Effective 5 = Outstanding
1. Identifies and explains at least two reasons for choosing the text and includes title and author
2. Explains how the text illustrates a theme: Essay uses 4 quotes (with page numbers) to support
what you claim as the theme.
3. Essay provides the full sweep of the book – what are the main elements of plot:
• Who are the main characters?
• What is the central conflict?
• How does it all end?
4. Includes insightful recommendation to a friend, which includes the book’s overall message.
5. Quality of grammar and spelling; participation in discussion.
6. SCORING………. 25 possible points
20 – 25 points = High Pass………..Worth 3 points added to 1 st Quarter English Grade
10 – 19 points = Pass………………Worth 1 point added to 1 st Quarter English Grade
9 points and lower…………………Need to Re-do the essay
***If you do not sign up for a book by end of June, one will be assigned to you!
***Plagiarized work will result in School disciplinary sanctions and re-do.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more